Thursday, June 14, 2012

Everlasting Love

I have so much I want to share at this moment that it is almost overwhelming to me. Getting my acceptance to Dallas Theological Seminary today has just really blown my mind. It's what I have felt so led to and had so much confirmation yet I thought what I'd I'm wrong what if I didn't hear the rift thing, what if I get rejected, how will I handle the feeling of not being good enough one more time. I felt like God was fighting for me. I had no credentials of my own to assure me that I was the kind of student the seminary would love to have. As I watched a dear friend of mine son get accepted the lies of the enemy set it. Of course they wanted him. He's a guy, he has an undergrad degree, his dad is a DTS grad, he was on the mission field for goodness gracious sake, no doubt there, he was seminary material All I had was the assurance from the Holy Spirit that He was calling me. Nothing else, recovering alcoholic, my dad an abusive drunk who didn't graduate High school, me without finishing my undergrad degree, years Of struggle, yeah right, there Going to want me. Yet I said God you are my Father, you are my advocate, all that stuff no longer defines me because I bear YOUR name and my Heavenly Father has called me and I know I don't belong there if it were Strictly worldly standards. But He reminded me Misty, I CHOSE you! And I'm just so humbled and I just think oh my Jesus, my sweet, tender Jesus, how I desperately love you. I've never felt so in love with him. He has been to me what no man ever has been to me and I am protective of my relationship with Him now. I don't want the world to come in and knock me off focus like it so easily Does. I get so mad at my flesh for it's instance to take over and take my eyes off of Him. But He is just so faithful. He reminded me today of Jeremiah 31:3 I have loved you with an everlasting love. He gave me that verse around 4 years ago at a women retreat when I so desperately wanted to believe that He loved me no matter what and that His love want based on my performance and I remember sitting in the shade of a huge tree crying and going God will I ever get it and He so sweetly said my precious girl, yes you will and I cried and walked hand in hand back to the dorm with Him knowing that one day I would fully believe that. And today of all days He brought me to that verse and so very much has happened in four years that has proven time and again that no matter what He loves us with an everlasting love. There are times I have no words to Convey the deep satisfaction that brings to my innermost Being. I feel like I'm so full of His love that I will literally explode. How does He continue to be ao good to me? I can't wait for all of this to come together and how He is going to use all this somehow but I'm so ready And excited and just in love with Him that I can't hardly stand it. What a gift He has given me in this time of deep romance almost I've had with Him. I want everyone I encounter to know this love. It is transforming. Pray Fervently for me. I know the enemy is MAD but I want to remain focused 100% on the plan He has and I don't want to waiver for a moment on this path. I want that beady eyed focus that Tim Wallace spoke On one time. Intentional on not being distracted From this call. Y'all we have an INCREDIBLE Savior just absolutely incredible. I pray you don't doubt that fact for a minute. Praise His Holy Name! He is Beyond deserving!! (sorry for all typos, it's after midnight, I'm on cold meds, and I'm doing this from my Iphone, but I just had to do some preaching! Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment